We Are A New Church
Our aim is be a church that is:
- Christ-Centered in all Things. He is both Savior and Lord and must be loved, worshipped, and obeyed accordingly.
- Committed to the Bible. The Bible is the rule for life and the foundation for all that we do as a church.
- Reverent and Joyful in Worship. On the Lord’s Day, we come to God to offer the praise that is due to him and him alone. Our worship will consist of reading, hearing (preaching), seeing (Communion) and singing God’s Word
- Fellowshipping. We believe that the people of God should know, love, care for, and serve one another in the body of Christ.
- Evangelistic. The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation.
- Prayerful. Corporate prayer is vital to the establishment, growth, and stability of the church.
- Connected to other churches. While we believe in the independence of the local church, we see blessings of mutual encouragement, assistance, edification, counsel, and cooperation that come with connection to other churches of like faith.
- Reformed in Doctrine. Our belief of what the Scriptures teach is helpfully summarized by the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith.
- Committed to Discipleship. As our knowledge of who God increases, so to does our faith.